Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Direct Connect: scod.game-server.cc
Announcements
Welcome to the new forums! | Having issues with downloading the module? Check here!
Welcome to Sigil: City of Doors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multi-Quote Post on Multi-Quote Post off
Add Reply
Experience Rescaling
Topic Started: Apr 1 2017, 06:11 PM (287 Views)
DM Slimy Doom
Member Avatar
Will turn your insides to deadly goo
Dungeon Master
Lady's grace, cutters and bloods.

Due to a greater than expected amount of grinding, it seems our reserves of EXP are running a little low. To combat this, we're going to be cutting xp values across the board, and implementing a 15% xp pool tax on players who have already reached maximum level.

Many characters wind up hitting their max levels relatively quickly, but they don't stop gaining xp by the system. In effect, it winds up sponging xp out of the system that could be going to lower level characters. As we will be drawing from xp pools, this will not affect xp that your character has already gained, only future potential gains that would not be otherwise affected.

Thank you for understanding and working with us as we try to make a better experience for everyone.
I'm Slimy Doom. I'm just your standard ooze, pretending to be a DM.

Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have questions about the following:

* Athar
* Dustmen
* Bleakers
* Personal plots
* If you find something wrong with our wiki that needs to be looked at
* Anything else you think I might can help with.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Announcements and Information · Next Topic »
Add Reply