Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Direct Connect: scod.game-server.cc
Announcements
Welcome to the new forums! | Having issues with downloading the module? Check here!
Welcome to Sigil: City of Doors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multi-Quote Post on Multi-Quote Post off
Add Reply
Bug...i Begin To Hate This Server...
Topic Started: Aug 22 2017, 03:36 AM (112 Views)
Nayshayva
Member Avatar
Emerald Dragon
[ *  * ]
Well. I used polymorph in a dragon form. At first it was all good,but I decided to switch to another character(after going in dragon form). I go to ANOTHER character and his dragon form is an alternative form + tail. I write here and decided to go for the main character. Same situation. Summary:Two of my character with the bug. It's normally?
The problem you can eat - is not a problem.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TheShadowWithen
Member Avatar
Blood
[ *  *  *  * ]
Races with alternate forms (Dragons/SUccubi/etc) get bugged if they cast the spell while in there alternate form, because the game remembers your alternate form as your base when you end the spell

Nayshayva
Member Avatar
Emerald Dragon
[ *  * ]
TheShadowWithen,Aug 22 2017
11:02 AM
Races with alternate forms (Dragons/SUccubi/etc) get bugged if they cast the spell while in there alternate form, because the game remembers your alternate form as your base when you end the spell

I used polymorph IN THE DRAGON FORM. Not in alternative...

Mr_Otyugh
Member Avatar
You can't make everyone happy, you aren't pizza.
Dungeon Master
I can fix it, probably for now it's best if you don't use polymorph (other than changeself naturally).

Which characters were bugged? (and for the future record, please add that to the first post, faster for both of us since I could've already fixed them in that case!)
Time Zones - Alignments - Name Generator
NWN 2 Mechanics - PnP Mechanics - Dice Roller
Character Builder - 2nd edition Monster Database - Monster Finder
In-case of problems: Click Here

Nayshayva
Member Avatar
Emerald Dragon
[ *  * ]
Mr_Otyugh,Aug 22 2017
11:16 AM
I can fix it, probably for now it's best if you don't use polymorph (other than changeself naturally).

Which characters were bugged? (and for the future record, please add that to the first post, faster for both of us since I could've already fixed them in that case!)

Xsenanepsys,of course.

« Previous Topic · Bugs and Errors · Next Topic »
Add Reply