Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Direct Connect: scod.game-server.cc
Announcements
Welcome to the new forums! | Having issues with downloading the module? Check here!
Welcome to Sigil: City of Doors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multi-Quote Post on Multi-Quote Post off
Add Reply
Problem Logging In With A Specific Character
Topic Started: Aug 28 2017, 12:48 PM (71 Views)
Nasmunstraussenwald
Member Avatar
Clueless
[ * ]
No idea what might be causing this but ever sice yesterday (August 27) every time I've tried to log-in with one of my characters the game has frozen in the loading screen for me and the server has apparently gone down (3-4 times).
Tried logging-in with different characters with no problems, which seems to indicate that the problem only exist with the one character. With that particular character I can't get beyond the loading screen so I can't really do anything about it myself (as far as I know).
Not sure why this is happening. The only thing I did with the character before the problem manifested was gaining a level and making a few scrolls.
Won't try logging with that character anymore unless something can/has been done about this.

(hopefully i'm posting this in the correct place for this sort of thing... Also some help would be appreciated...)

Account: Nasmunstraussenwald
Character: Shan-Zula (level 19 Sun Elf wizard)
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Bugs and Errors · Next Topic »
Add Reply