Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Direct Connect: scod.game-server.cc
Announcements
Welcome to the new forums! | Having issues with downloading the module? Check here!
Welcome to Sigil: City of Doors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multi-Quote Post on Multi-Quote Post off
Add Reply
Goodbye!
Topic Started: Sep 6 2017, 05:10 AM (198 Views)
Bloodlines
Member Avatar
Nothing's beautiful from every point of view.
Event Master
It's been fun, but in about six days I'll be moving and heading to another state where my job will have me in a transitional period for the next few months. This means you will likely not see me around for quite some time! I'll still be available on Discord though will likely be slow to respond. Until then, I'll pop on for a little bit in the next few days should I have the time, but will go completely dark on or around the 12th of September.

Hope you all have a great Autumn season, Halloween, etc. Take care and hope to come back soon! :D
Elena Blazhe - The Red Bard
EM Bloodlines
- Open to player requests.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

edmaster44
Member Avatar
Cyborg 2077 V. 2.0
Event Master
See you later, space cowboy.
Helena Al'Iblis - Merchant, Mother, Wife and Sensate.
Stormbringer - Princess from Melechesh, Scholar of the Planes, Sign of One, One of us!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red the Rogue
Member Avatar
Cutter
[ *  *  * ]
We had a blast with you EMing. I hope that someday you'll return and we can have more awesome adventures and RP once more. Good luck out there!

Hit me up in the usual channels when you can. :D

And boy, you weren't kidding about putting twists into your stories!
Sharon Raynsford - Experienced adventurer finding renewed purpose beyond her prime.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply