Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Direct Connect: scod.game-server.cc
Announcements
Welcome to the new forums! | Having issues with downloading the module? Check here!
Welcome to Sigil: City of Doors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multi-Quote Post on Multi-Quote Post off
Add Reply
Dragon Bite Enchantment Bugs; Unable to add enchantments to dragonbite
Topic Started: Sep 21 2017, 04:37 PM (93 Views)
OmmeFrisk
No Avatar
Clueless
[ * ]
username: Ninnolol
character name: Nihnnolur Uomofresco
race: Bronze Dragon (small)

levels: 10 racial prc dragon / 8 fighter / 6 weapon master

Hello everyone i kind of stroll the server now and then pausing every few months.
Thing is i got a problem with teh Bite weapon on my Bronze Dragon.
After logging in after several months ( in wich it appears that major patch have occured since teh bazaar is completely new and blackguard is a base class now ) i logged in with my level 23 dragon and reached 24 so i was really hyped to get the last upgrade for the bite weapon (medium size).
I do remember that since the medium weapon doesn't have massive crits you can get 3 enchantments on it ( so 2 + the natural daze if i'm correct).

Thing is that after upgrading it to +5 i can't make it keen, change the material or use tha thantulor even and it says it can't be upgraded further.
Any help? thanks in advance
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OmmeFrisk
No Avatar
Clueless
[ * ]
shameless self-bump
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sinlinara
Member Avatar
Player-Support DM
Dungeon Master
I replaced the dragon's natural weapons. The new bite still could not be modified, but when I gave the character a bite sized for a Huge Dragon they had no problems.

It would appear that it is specifically a thing that only affects Small/Medium sized Dragons. The new set of Claws were fine and could be enchanted - it's just the Small/Medium Bite that has problems.

Please beware. If a builder could fix this that would be stellar.
A helpful support-shape person. Please feel free to poke me at any time if you need assistance and/or want pictures of cute puppies.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Bugs and Errors · Next Topic »
Add Reply