Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Direct Connect: scod.game-server.cc
NWN List
Announcements
Welcome to the forums of Sigil: City of Doors. | New update 2/26/18 - read the update notes here!
Welcome to Sigil: City of Doors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multi-Quote Post on Multi-Quote Post off
Add Reply
A feast for crows; Blood crows wanted!
Topic Started: Nov 21 2017, 10:47 PM (159 Views)
edmaster44
Member Avatar

Dungeon Master
another cycle another poor sod looses his life and his body looted for valuables, such as the way of the blood crow. Crazy sods who go into the Middle of the conflict in an attempt to gain riches, after all. One dead sods equipment is a crow’s treasure. The dirt and the grime settles and chant around the cage is. There’s a man who smokes too much. He’s hiring a few blood crows who aren’t afraid of the eternal blood war...., the risk might be worth the reward, but who knows. Could all just be blek” ((6PM Est. Friday 24 of November, bring your greed on))
Helena Al'Iblis - Merchant, Mother, Wife and Sensate.
Stormbringer - Princess from Melechesh, Scholar of the Planes, Sign of One, One of us!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

edmaster44
Member Avatar

Dungeon Master
((Today's event will be moved next week! I'm still out of town, and the event on December the second will still continue as Schedule! Sorry for the inconvenience!))
Stormbringer - Princess from Melechesh, Scholar of the Planes, Sign of One, One of us!

vivallion
Member Avatar
Prime
[ *  * ]
((Gosh darnit, was looking forward to this.))
Nessar Somesa, the blue storm of litening arrows.
Eskaia Whistel, the Harmonium notary I paladin.
Nithki Keilsparn, the Innocent, but greedy Tiefling.
Shirinora, a half-fiend psion.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

edmaster44
Member Avatar

Dungeon Master
((December 2 same time. I will resume it!)
Edited by edmaster44, Nov 25 2017, 11:34 PM.

edmaster44
Member Avatar

Dungeon Master
((Egh, Looks like once again, i will have to move this for another day, in order to avoid any annoyances on my end, I'll move it too the last Day of School, December 15, My Apologies once more))

vivallion
Member Avatar
Prime
[ *  * ]
Posted Image
Nessar Somesa, the blue storm of litening arrows.
Eskaia Whistel, the Harmonium notary I paladin.
Nithki Keilsparn, the Innocent, but greedy Tiefling.
Shirinora, a half-fiend psion.

TaverTaleTeller
No Avatar
Prime
[ *  * ]
(( what do you need us to do, to assist you for the event planned? Some of us can boost interest with anticipation with restricted rumors of stretched truth . Or even create NPC's. I am more than willing to do both as a individual :) ))
Edited by TaverTaleTeller, Dec 22 2017, 10:20 PM.

« Previous Topic · In Character · Next Topic »
Add Reply