Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Direct Connect: scod.game-server.cc
NWN List
Announcements
Having issues with downloading the module? Check here!
Welcome to Sigil: City of Doors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multi-Quote Post on Multi-Quote Post off
Add Reply
Ranger Animal Companion; with the feat improved animal companion
Topic Started: Jan 7 2018, 12:37 PM (81 Views)
LiquidDreamer
Member Avatar

Dungeon Master
I've got a char with 11 lvls of ranger 6 erinyes. I got both natural bond and improved animal companion, i choose the worg, he's nice and everything except he's not leveling, i think. Still the same level worg as when i first got him with the feat.

My question is, does the improved animal companions level at the same pace as the regular animal companions? I choose the lion and it leveled as I did, gaining a substantial improvement with natural bond feat.
Quote:

Whatever this is "Dog, dey be like, baller as *** y'alls. Dey is got PHAT ACs n dey abz is like pizschow, 'aight?"

Factions: Don't be afraid to shoot me a PM.

Fraternity of Order

Society Of Sensation

Xaositects
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Clangeddin
Member Avatar
Silverbeard
Builders/scripters
Taking a look at the 2da right now. They should level up at the same pace of standard companions.
Keep in mind that usually it takes 3 levels to jump from one "tier" to the next.
Animal companions dont get levelled up every level, not even the standard ones.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LiquidDreamer
Member Avatar

Dungeon Master
Yea, he lvled, thanks. The animal companion, the lion, he leveled as i did but i did have the natural bond feat.
Quote:

Whatever this is "Dog, dey be like, baller as *** y'alls. Dey is got PHAT ACs n dey abz is like pizschow, 'aight?"

Factions: Don't be afraid to shoot me a PM.

Fraternity of Order

Society Of Sensation

Xaositects
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Bugs and Errors · Next Topic »
Add Reply