Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Direct Connect: scod.game-server.cc
NWN List
Announcements
Having issues with downloading the module? Check here!
Welcome to Sigil: City of Doors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multi-Quote Post on Multi-Quote Post off
Add Reply
Thalasia is still around?! o.o
Topic Started: Jan 18 2018, 12:06 AM (155 Views)
DaftyXIII
Member Avatar
Greybeard
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
This screen shot was taken today, but the player shall remain anon for privacy's sake

Posted Image

I sent a tell and got nothing back after sometime.

So I'm curios to know if this is from a EM's event, that I have 0 clue about. Or if it was still around for all to enter.
“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity." - Jean Dubuffet
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

[<3]
Member Avatar
Some girls wander by mistake ...
[ *  *  *  * ]
There is no permanent portal that I am aware of since the destruction of the Foul Olde Spirit Inn, but there was a temporary portal up for a brief amount of time yesterday and today, opened by an EM.

Personally, I'd love to see a permanent portal to Elysium again, but then I'd love to see a lot more small and varied areas for RP purposes with corresponding gates leading to them.

Sinlinara
Member Avatar
Player-Support DM
Dungeon Master
Thalasia still exists in our module. However, since the destruction of the Foul Olde Spirit Inn it has been inaccessible without the assistance of an EM/DM.

In our current test module a new portal was added in the Clerk's Ward that will once again grant access to Elysium with the same key as the old portal. It'll be available again as soon as the module is updated.
A helpful support-shape person. Please feel free to poke me at any time if you need assistance and/or want pictures of cute puppies.

witchinghour
Member Avatar
Ghost
Dungeon Master
This was meeee. I had figured to give a little taste of the plane since its been quite a while, and a good excuse for a little spur of the moment exploration for new PCs not around when it used to be wholly accessible, until it is add back in. And well, Sigil certainly has many fleeting and temporary portals ;)
Don't hesitate to PM me about:
Plots, rp, concerns, questions, or if you want cute things
Player of Danae Gren
Always moving forward on a long winding Path
GMT -5

MimiFearthegn
Member Avatar
Mistress of the Toolset / Player-Side Admin
Admin
Yes, Thalasia still exists as an area. A permanent portal to it will re-appear next update, courtesy of Mr. O.
Do not hesitate to send me a PM if you:
- Have questions about building, or joining the Dev Team
- Want to join or start an event for the Mercykillers, Fated, or Signers
- You have been waiting more than 2 days for me to post in an IC forum thread

« Previous Topic · Ask a DM · Next Topic »
Add Reply