Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Direct Connect: scod.game-server.cc
NWN List
Announcements
Having issues with downloading the module? Check here!
Welcome to Sigil: City of Doors. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multi-Quote Post on Multi-Quote Post off
Add Reply
  • Pages:
  • 1
Bounty on Bizarre Bazaar Kidnappers; ((Reply Thread))
Topic Started: Feb 7 2018, 10:05 PM (275 Views)
witchinghour
Member Avatar
Ghost
Dungeon Master
((If wanting to reply to the bounty thread from Charae's S.I.G.I.S. post but can not, here is the thread for it! Link included for reference. Please continue in this thread, updates my side will go here as well.))

S.I.G.I.S. Bounty article
Don't hesitate to PM me about:
Plots, rp, concerns, questions, or if you want cute things
Player of Danae Gren
Always moving forward on a long winding Path
GMT -5

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
silinrul357
Member Avatar

Event Master
Since there were plenty of dark corners to hide in with plenty of shady characters in said corners already, it was no surprise that another hidden, hooded, rogue of a figure was seen around the area. The only difference was this time, the "hunter" Surradio was aiming to find more, listening to the chant of anyone on a pass, simply following a trail, or sometimes grabbing a seat in the bottle and jug and keeping peery while enjoying a bit of bub in one of that building's tables.
Edited by silinrul357, Feb 10 2018, 02:17 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
witchinghour
Member Avatar
Ghost
Dungeon Master
Surradio had no problem with blending in with the Hiver crowd. Surely no berk would walk up to him with an attempted mugging or chit chatter. Commonly seen peoples walking about, the Bleaker here and there on their way to Zero's, a Dustman attending to duties while fishing out a smaller body from the nearby Undersigil entrance. Not much seemingly had laid in wait to be found of evidence by walking the streets during Peak, although safer.
Don't hesitate to PM me about:
Plots, rp, concerns, questions, or if you want cute things
Player of Danae Gren
Always moving forward on a long winding Path
GMT -5

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
phantomhermit
Member Avatar
Bench Gremlin
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Arguile Averlon, hearing of the kidnapping of a gnome, greases some palms for more information.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
witchinghour
Member Avatar
Ghost
Dungeon Master
Arguile would indeed be met with the same chant going around. The bounty states they were seen over the Clerk's, and by an entrance to Undersigil. While more towards the Hive, there was accounts that they flown over in there. Arguile had a choice of going to sit and listening in on more local chant in a watering hole in the Hive, or really get dirty and delve in.
~~~
((Seems this end of Surradio's post didn't get in, so here it is!))

Surradio on the other hand, if still going into the Bottle and Jug to listen to the chant would easily find a spot to inhabit. It was mostly as if just drunken banter and screed.

Two tables over was a beard and scrappy looking tiefling, nearly chugging the watered down swill.
"Oi heard that "lost shipment" berks were hounding after got found. On a road t'wards 'ere between tha Festhall n' Fated's Halls." He had the rest of the cutters at his table in a hushed almost confused look, but shrugging either way. Remarking an agreeing it was a little baffling.

Some berk at the bar sharing with the bartender, leaning in a bit conspiratorially.
"Them Bleakers... I think der gettin' low enough ta lure the barmy folks into Undersigil to snatch up!" The bartender certainly just nodding along.

A woman towards the back of the main room was quipping to what seemed to be two more geared men. She was waving her hands towards the cieling as if mimicking something flying. Though it may have been a bit drowned out with the noise in the room.
Don't hesitate to PM me about:
Plots, rp, concerns, questions, or if you want cute things
Player of Danae Gren
Always moving forward on a long winding Path
GMT -5

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
phantomhermit
Member Avatar
Bench Gremlin
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Arguile plans a route to the Hive ward, then undersigil, then Undersigil village- the last part with stealth in mind with forethought into keeping his eyes and ears open throughout the entire endeavor.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
witchinghour
Member Avatar
Ghost
Dungeon Master
Once his route was planned, and if he should leave, he would be met with the dark of Anti-peak. Perhaps it was more useful in his goals. Nothing seemed to be stirring, atleast visibly, in the Hive at this hour. Everyone must be off getting drunk at the Bottle and Jug. If he kept to the main roads and no alleys, it would be a quiet cursory patrol.

But upon coming towards the known Undersigil entrance by the Mortuary, Arguile could catch the glimpse of two cloaked, similar individuals descending down the dock steps into the blek water. Nothing notable could have been made out features or distinguishing objects, except for a tail on one of the humanoids.
Don't hesitate to PM me about:
Plots, rp, concerns, questions, or if you want cute things
Player of Danae Gren
Always moving forward on a long winding Path
GMT -5

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
silinrul357
Member Avatar

Event Master
Leads given, Surradio would make a checklist of sorts in his mind. First he made a note to stalk the woman or the geared men, but if they didn't make a move shortly thereafter, he would next check out said spot around Undersigil, and finally the streets between the festhall and fated's hall. In none of the cases would he make himself known or openly interfere. For the moment, his goal was observing what he could.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
witchinghour
Member Avatar
Ghost
Dungeon Master
Once the woman seemed to have finished telling her tale to the two armored me, they break apart. The armored individuals going back to the bar for a round. And thus asking about the portal to Salt and Limbo in the establishment.
The woman however, returned to sipping her own drink, looking around the common room there on out. Surradio hadn't heard the group's conversation, only the woman making a flying motion as she talked. Clearly she had some insight into the situation,
and both her, and the armored individuals, seemed free to talk. If they would talk.
Don't hesitate to PM me about:
Plots, rp, concerns, questions, or if you want cute things
Player of Danae Gren
Always moving forward on a long winding Path
GMT -5

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
phantomhermit
Member Avatar
Bench Gremlin
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Arguile attempts to follow discretely, sneaking when necessary, trying to overhear anything that might be spoken.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
witchinghour
Member Avatar
Ghost
Dungeon Master
Arguile would manage to follow for a while, if he made sure his footsteps didn't disturb any puddles within the sewers. He'd observe the pair traveled silently. At least there was no verbal communication. They did however, use a form of sign language while traversing the tunnels. Occasionally the tailless one would point to specific corridors, around corners, and even up stairs or shafts. Clearly they were going somewhere, or was it a Tour Tout? Nevertheless, it seemed like they didn't know of Arguile's stalking.

Arguile might notice that this route they were taking, seemed to diverge off and away from the most well traveled paths of fledgling adventurers that ran mostly under the Hive and connected to the Bazaar. If he had to guess, they almost seemed to mean to go deeper and further in under the Hive Ward.
Don't hesitate to PM me about:
Plots, rp, concerns, questions, or if you want cute things
Player of Danae Gren
Always moving forward on a long winding Path
GMT -5

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
silinrul357
Member Avatar

Event Master
Surradio at that point walked by the tables, and had a sit by her, plopping down on a chair (or stool as appropriate).
"Evenin' cutta," he signaled for a drink, "things are getting barmy out there... you hear about some pink pixie devils carrying lads off? I heard they eat 'em..."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
witchinghour
Member Avatar
Ghost
Dungeon Master
The woman looked at him a bit suspiciously. She seemed to be nearing her 50's, though the wrinkles on her face tell that shes had to do hard stressful work in her day. Still a bit amazing a Hiver has survived to this riper age. Though once Surradios mentions the nefarious pink pixies, her eyes lit up and her craggy voice became animated.

"I sure 'ave! Like I was telling those two fine gents-" She points towards the bar with the armored individuals "- I seen dem! They even tried ta take me after I seen dem come back! Kin ya believe et!? 'nyways... I saw dem with dat poor shortstack flying towards the Slags." Her face grew dark at the mention of the area. Despite that, her excitable rambling continued.
"They tried ta pick me up after they flew back o'er my kip's street, but I was too heavy. Bu' now ah'm hearin' they're lurkin 'round Undersigil too. I reckon they got sum connec'ion. - oh, Tha tag's Dagda." The old hiver smiled happily, or almost triumphantly to Surradio, having given her small claim to short lived fame.
Don't hesitate to PM me about:
Plots, rp, concerns, questions, or if you want cute things
Player of Danae Gren
Always moving forward on a long winding Path
GMT -5

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
silinrul357
Member Avatar

Event Master
"Yeh? Sounds outright barmy, what are they, Xaos?" Getting his own drink, he pulled fourth a canteen and put said drink into the canteen as he continued, "Undersigil, eh? Sheesh, as if the slags weren't addled enough, goin' near there... what the blek is going on around here?"

He finished filling the canteen, and then put it away. After that, he put a generous bit of jink in front of Dagda, "Thanks for the information, Dagda. You didn't see me."

At that, he made an exit, purposely swinging towards the two men to pick up what they might be talking about next, and then outside. Depending on what they were saying, if anything important, he would either wait close to the door, but hidden, or he would simply make a walk towards the undersigil entrance.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
witchinghour
Member Avatar
Ghost
Dungeon Master
Dagda happily took the jink, not speaking back as if shes taking his request that seriously to start it right then and there.

Though as Surradio waited to catch a conversation from the armored men, he'd notice the human looking one only gestured with his hands. The tailed man seemingly understood, and responded in kind.
"Pink things won't keep your voice.. Just have another round and we'll head out at Anti-peak."

Surradio made towards the nearest Undersigil entrance, right by the morturary. The dustman fishing out a small body from the stream of blek seems to have finished his duty. Neither were seen now. The way actually looked pretty clear, and nothing inconspicuous would glare in Surradio's face. It was up to Surradio which direction he would start heading to first, once he descended down the grime crusted ladder.
Don't hesitate to PM me about:
Plots, rp, concerns, questions, or if you want cute things
Player of Danae Gren
Always moving forward on a long winding Path
GMT -5

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · In Character · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:
  • 1