Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Direct Connect: scod.game-server.cc
NWN List
Announcements
Welcome to the forums of Sigil: City of Doors. | New update 5/28/18 - read the update notes here!
Welcome to Sigil: City of Doors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multi-Quote Post on Multi-Quote Post off
Add Reply
Bloodlust - Vampire
Topic Started: Apr 14 2018, 05:55 PM (84 Views)
Darkrob
Member Avatar

Admin
When you use it, it says you cast protection from lightning
Charles Goodman - owner of The Consortium and Chairman of the Syndicate - Indep and Merkhant
Daniela Nokomis- "The Enclave" - Vampiress, The woman in White, Soul Stealer, Merchant
Garen Seph - Fraternity of Order B3

"You may think you have us surrounded, but in reality you have simply put us in a target rich environment."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Theodoreick
Member Avatar
Greybeard
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Also the terror wolf form from via maleficus. When I used it it worked but it said I was casting protection from cold.
PnP, Pencil-and-paper: the term refers to the ancient tools that were available to early roleplaying humankind. The pencil was a long piece of wood that contained a soft, staining, carbon-based material called graphite encased inside. Early roleplaying humans would scrape the pencil across the surface of paper. Paper was the term used to describe an early form of random access memory, consisting of pressed tree pulp that was smooth and designed to easily absorb the scrapings of pencil graphite.

juubo
Member Avatar

Tester
When biting npcs I've had some wierd interactions. Sometimes it emotes for me in the text window rather than the action window. Other times it says I bite a mob but says I bite a mob that's not even there (bit a slaad, told me I was biting a mind flayer)
Kalee Bring - Strong Arm Bard of the Hive Ward

« Previous Topic · Bugs and Errors · Next Topic »
Add Reply