Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Direct Connect: scod.game-server.cc
NWN List
Announcements
Welcome to the forums of Sigil: City of Doors. | New update 2/26/18 - read the update notes here!
Welcome to Sigil: City of Doors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multi-Quote Post on Multi-Quote Post off
Add Reply
Drow SKin
Topic Started: May 8 2018, 12:41 AM (148 Views)
TheShadowWithen
Member Avatar
Greybeard
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So here is a question,

Do any of the heads actually match the skin in color/tint properly? and If so Which ones?
If i wear anything except for something full body covering it is fairly Obvious and noticeable difference in skin tones on the 3-4 heads i have tried.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tomekk
Member Avatar
Dark Soul
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Drow heads have a different "skin" texture than regular humans/elves, it's why they don't look completely black when you pick the darkest color in the character creator.

As for matching colors... err... I just went with wearing armor all the time. :-P You're best off picking something that's passable and wearing a scarf or something to cover up where the head/body models clip.
"From the realms below we ride,
And in terror they run and hide,
From the shadows of old we rise,
Awakened, from the dark!

Over the ancient ruins we fly,
Where the old kings go to die,
And the new kingdoms rising high,
Awakened, from the dark, dark slumber!"

TheShadowWithen
Member Avatar
Greybeard
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Think they could replace the Drow Heads with like the elf heads? I think the elf ones color/Tint like the human ones so they should look better? Maybe?

I never use heavy armor on most my charters and a lot of the nicer ones (imo) show a little skin here and there and it can be...jarring how different they can be sometimes

edmaster44
Member Avatar

Dungeon Master
Yeah, you can clone the heads and what not, from what i heard it's pretty easy.
Helena Al'Iblis - Merchant, Mother, Wife and Sensate.
Stormbringer - Princess from Melechesh, Scholar of the Planes, Sign of One, One of us!

Artifice
No Avatar
Blood
[ *  *  *  * ]
The elf heads also have the issue. Their texture might also look a bit odd with dark skin tones.

« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply