Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Direct Connect: scod.game-server.cc
NWN List
Announcements
Welcome to the forums of Sigil: City of Doors. | New update 5/28/18 - read the update notes here!
Welcome to Sigil: City of Doors. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Multi-Quote Post on Multi-Quote Post off
Add Reply
  • Pages:
The Big Summer Bug thread; Post all your bugs here.
Topic Started: Jul 15 2018, 12:01 AM (841 Views)
edmaster44
Member Avatar

Dungeon Master
Here ye, Here ye, for the Next few days , I'll be foucusing my efforts and time into bug fixing and .2da fixing as well, so please do me a huge solid guys and post your bugs here, I'll comment on them as i go through them.
Helena Al'Iblis - Merchant, Mother, Wife and Sensate.
Stormbringer - Princess from Melechesh, Scholar of the Planes, Sign of One, One of us!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TheShadowWithen
Member Avatar
Greybeard
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Should we repost previous reported stuff here? Or no?

Cenerae
Member Avatar

Tester
- Monk's losing its first level of BAB progression. Otherwise it's fine, but level 1 seems to get totally skipped (no BAB gain until level 3).

- Word/Trumpet Archons and Hound Archons have bugged weapon buffs. Adds burst property to weapon when it isn't supposed to, and this burst property makes *all* properties on the weapon only fire on crits.

- Improved Animal Companion doesn't seem to be selectable for clerics with the Animal domain, despite meeting the requirements

- Greater Restoration doesn't have any effect on friendly undead (this might be intentionally done, but it should heal them like anything else)

I've reported all of these, but now you have them again :P
Edited by Cenerae, Jul 15 2018, 01:27 AM.

Alioops
No Avatar

Event Master
Monk still doesn't seem to get weapon finesse baseline.

The feat "Swift and Silent" doesn't work.
Edited by Alioops, Jul 15 2018, 09:02 AM.

churros
No Avatar
Prime
[ *  * ]
Psionic nullification, the spell that mimics dispelling from other classes, does not work. Malfunction seems to stem from the target selection.

edmaster44
Member Avatar

Dungeon Master
TheShadowWithen
Jul 15 2018, 12:26 AM
Should we repost previous reported stuff here? Or no?
Yep
Helena Al'Iblis - Merchant, Mother, Wife and Sensate.
Stormbringer - Princess from Melechesh, Scholar of the Planes, Sign of One, One of us!

Izariel
No Avatar
Prime
[ *  * ]
Bralani wind attack does not work in whirlwind form. It isn't even castable.

Bane of enemies is not being applied by pack hunter.

Cenerae
Member Avatar

Tester
Izariel
Jul 15 2018, 02:52 PM
Bralani wind attack does not work in whirlwind form. It isn't even castable.
None of the Eladrin forms can use their special attacks, for that matter. Ghaele and Firre are in the same spot there.

[<3]
Member Avatar
Some girls wander by mistake ...
[ *  *  *  * ]
- Yuan-Ti halfblood not gaining access to racial bonus feats mentioned in the description.

- Lay on Hands not dealing positive damage / not target-able on undead creatures.

- Half-Outsider PrC messing up character's statline on rebuild (something to do with all the epic attribute bonus feats I guess).

Emy - Fated - Erinyes
Cailin - Druidess from Tir Na Og
Casimyrah Cogsmith - Guvner - Golemcrafter

Haunted Coat
Member Avatar
Oh no
[ * ]
I realize that fixing psion is a daunting task, but I have found some minor bugs that seem a bit less intimidating. These are that Psionic Dominate Person does not appear to be flagged as a telepathy ability (it isn't increasing with spell foci), and that epic caster levels do not increase DC. For the latter, would +1 universal DC epic progression feats every 3 levels solve things, or would it be a lot more complicated? Insert hopeful noises here.

edit: Forgot two! Breach Mind Blank targets your own mind blank and Crisis of Breath fires a weird diamond covered in question marks as its VFX.
Edited by Haunted Coat, Jul 16 2018, 06:26 PM.
No one has ever seen a vizier's turban die of natural causes.

Er_Nano_Infame
Member Avatar
EL NANO!!
Tester
the floor in the salamander caves just in front of the southwest entrance is too high, floating even, OR it doesnt have a walkmesh to walk upon it
Maewind:''That's still plant-hating! That makes you a plant racist!''

Lucelle Vand'hovar: ''Miss Maewind, i assure you, the plants started this conflict.''

Nienna: ''Razorvine is hardly a plant, in her defense.''

Posted Image

Oreles
Member Avatar
Blood
[ *  *  *  * ]
  • Many doors (not locked doors) in Clangor that seem to open for medium sized PCs for some reason won't open for large PCs. (EDIT: It seems they will open for Large PCs if one presses right up against them first)
  • Hellfire Shield damage to user stacks making concentration checks impossible. Having the damage apply separately for each creature in range seems a possible way to rework it.
  • Persistent/Temporary Aura Spells & Abilities are not scaled to creature size. I haven't tested many but this seems a more relevant problem with smaller area of effects.
  • The out-of-combat weapon animations with a spear and another weapon, while using monkey grip, defaults to a two-handed grip. If two weapons are equipped the character seem to hold them in a bugged, odd looking way.
Edited by Oreles, Jul 17 2018, 04:42 PM.

Love_on_a_Wire
Member Avatar
Braindeader
Tester
Freezing Fog is still an incredible eyesore with an incorrect VFX, and cannot be removed through Gust of Wind.

(Not strictly a bug, but it probably could do with the duration being set to 1 round / level instead of 1 minute / level, as you can just choke an area in dozens upon dozens of them and slowly fry your eyes / enemies.)
Heya! I play Tammy, Daisy and sometimes other halflings.

Cenerae
Member Avatar

Tester
Oreles
Jul 16 2018, 06:31 PM
Many doors (not locked doors) in Clangor that seem to open for medium sized PCs for some reason won't open for large PCs.
A lot of the doors in Clangor you have to push right up into before being able to open them, even as a medium race. Just clicking on them results in nothing happening.

It's a bit annoying, honestly

TheShadowWithen
Member Avatar
Greybeard
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
List-o-Bugs from previous posts:

Fell blades Curse
http://sigil-nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Fellblade%27s_Curse
seems to conflict with some of the Hexer stuff

Most likely because everyone has weapon finesse, the single blade ability of soulknives now always generates a short sword, making them unable to get a longsword.

Not technically a bug but with it being Frenzied Berzerker, could it have Frenzy removed from it like it was for the other FB summons like those from gate? Because she has a habit of killing herself with it...

Bite Attack for Huge dragons are still messed up when getting them upgraded by Fang. (Will give the right size at first then after upgrading it would give the Medium/Large Bite weapon)

Next the Dragon Huge Bite weapon is Smaller than it used to be (as in counts as a weapon size too small, Also Had a DM give me the correct Bite and is still too 'small') because of this Huge Dragons Cannot use Power attack because the game treats them as being too small (like a dagger) And thus also cannot "two Hand" them like the smaller dragons can.

Shadow Dragon: Breath Weapon DC is stuck at 18, I remember it scaling back when i first made mine but for the last 4-6 Months it has been locked to DC 18.

Half-Shadow Dragon: Not immune to Shadow Dragon Breath Weapon

Winter wolf:
Can sometimes hit Itself with its breath weapon, Ignoring its Immunity to cold

Monk:
Seems to be giving 1/2 BAB, using a Monk 6 Pack Leader 1, has BAB of 4
Edited by TheShadowWithen, Jul 20 2018, 03:42 PM.

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Bugs and Errors · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: