Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the New Zealand Shipping Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and posting your photos. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Welcome...
Topic Started: 12 Apr 2014, 07:14 PM (536 Views)
David
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Welcome to the New Zealand Coastal Shipping Forum!

As the name implies, it's all to do with what's happening (and has happened) on the coast here in New Zealand.

Some Boards are available for you to view, but to view all of them and to make any posts or comments, you need to register which will only take a short time.

Those of you that are familiar with the vBulletin style of Forum (eg "Sea The Ships" & the former "Oceania Shipping Forum") will find this Forum very similar to use.

Attachments (Thumbnails) can be posted, but please limit your size to under 200kb and a width no more than 900 pixels. See 'How to Post a Photo' in 'Members Notice Board' for more details.

Enjoy your visit and look forward to seeing your posts here soon. :D

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

butters
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Great to have a coastal forum once again.

Butters

Daibach
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I'm sure many will be seconding, thirding, fourthing and so on ad infinitum that comment.

ellenhudig
[ * ]
glad to see a new forum is up and running . will be good to catch up with all the shipping news again.

maravel
maraval
[ * ]
thanks for the invitation to join this forum. i shall be a regular browser and expect that it will be as interesting and informative as the 'oceania' forum was. here,s to a bright future. regards, keith

lagerstedt
[ * ]
Thanks for the email to join up.

regards Blair Lagerstedt

Gary
[ *  *  * ]
Hi David,

Great to see the effort once again that you have put into keeping the NZ coastal shipping alive. I will start posting again shortly when my work commitments settle down a bit. Also it is great to see some familiar names from the Oceania Forum registered.

All The Best
Gary

David
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
More than just coastal ships...

Renamed "New Zealand Shipping Forum", we are now taking in the whole NZ shipping scene past and present.

If you like to see any Companies or a Category added that I may have overlooked, please let me know.

Cheers
:party-smiley-012:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Welcome to NZ Shipping Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply