Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Links are the coolest things since sliced bread
Welcome to The Walking Dead. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
T.ake me with Y.ou; -Open-
Topic Started: May 16 2012, 10:41 PM (386 Views)
Andy "Rogue" Broda
Member Avatar
[dohtml]<center>

<div style="width: 400px; height: 200px; border: solid 1.5px #ffcccc; background-image: url(http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y325/texas3285/andy%20sixx/8.png?t=1274039560);">
</div>
<div style="width:390px;font-family:georgia;font-size:35px;color:#999999;line-height:10px;"><i>Andy “Rogue” Broda,</i></div><br>
<div style="width:300px; text-align:justify; font-family:courier new; font-size:10px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase;">tag: someone, words: enough, notes: brooding looks.</div>

<p>
<div style="width: 400px; height: 420px; border: solid 1.5px #ffcccc;overflow:auto; color: #999999; padding: 7px;">

<style type="text/css">
::-webkit-scrollbar { background:#FFF;width:8px  }
::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background:#ffcccc;width:8px }
::-webkit-scrollbar-corner { background:#FFcccc }
</style>

<div style="font-family; lucida console; text-align:justify;font-size:10.5px;">
Clad in a studded leather jacket, black tight blue jeans with holes in the knees, and leather boots was the figure seen appearing from the mist of the rain. It was pouring, which wasn't particularly unusual at all for Georgia, especially in the Summer time. He flicked his hair from his face, his eyes scanning the terrain as he walked. At one point he bent down and touched the ground. He used his left hand, to tilt the blades he had sheathed on either side of him, upward as to not let them touch the ground. Fresh foot prints, and they were leading away from him.<br><br>

He cocked his head and followed, he watched the ground for a second. They weren't staggered foot steps, they were even, and had a bit of weight in them. But the mud and the rain made it hard to tell whether male or female. He grunted, and took a cig out, lighting it. He exhaled, the smoke billowing from his mouth in a white cloud. He looked around again, no movement. Only the wet smack and trickle of the rain on the ground and asphalt. He bit his lip piercing in thought, one of his many nervous ticks. He turned and continued walking straight, still no noise.<br><br>

He looked up ahead, as the sound of foot prints were headed in his direction. He looked at the foot prints on the ground, and timed the walk. It was the same person. The timing of the steps, and spaces in the footprints proved it. He straightened up, he didn't particularly want to talk. It always lead to a heart to heart conversation, and then he'd feel like shooting himself. He swallowed and turned, as if he hadn't noticed the person walking up. He stared out to his left, as if looking at something across the road. He turned his head, looking at the approaching figure. He wasn't sure what to expect. </div></div>
<br>
<div style="font-family:century gothic;font-size: 8px;color: #999999;">MADE BY <a href="http://z10.invisionfree.com/CAUTIONTOTHEWIND/index.php?showuser=23869">LOVE, IRY.</a> OF CAUTION 2.0</div>

[/dohtml]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rebecca Delano
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Rebecca had been walking out of another town, ready to move on. She hated staying in one place for too long- the longer you stayed the more likely you were to run into someone, the more likely your 'safe' place would be overrun. The rain poured down on her, but she didn't mind the rain. It was muddy and her footsteps left clear marks as she walked, jabbing at the few walkers with her knife. There weren't enough to bother using her gun, and the noise would just cause more.

She wore jeans and a purple shirt, with a black leather jacket and old combat boots. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail that went down to her shoulders. Looking back to see if there were any walkers coming after her she saw a figure -she thought it was a man, but she wasn't sure- following her footsteps.

Taking a few more steps, she glanced back to see in he was still following her. He was. Eyes glinting, she pulled out her gun and looped back. Rebecca clutched her weapons tighter- knife in one hand, gun in the other. The figure looked up and turned towards her as she approached. She stopped about ten steps away from him, aiming the gun. "Who are you and why are you following me?" she demanded, finger on the trigger. She wasn't afraid to shoot him, but was nervous he had a gun as well. "I'll shoot you and leave you for the walkers if you try anything."

Andy "Rogue" Broda
Member Avatar
[dohtml]<center>

<div style="width: 400px; height: 200px; border: solid 1.5px #ffcccc; background-image: url(http://i1026.photobucket.com/albums/y325/texas3285/andy%20sixx/8.png?t=1274039560);">
</div>
<div style="width:390px;font-family:georgia;font-size:35px;color:#999999;line-height:10px;"><i>Andy “Rogue” Broda,</i></div><br>
<div style="width:300px; text-align:justify; font-family:courier new; font-size:10px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase;">tag: Rebecca, words: enough, notes: le notes?!</div>

<p>
<div style="width: 400px; height: 420px; border: solid 1.5px #ffcccc;overflow:auto; color: #999999; padding: 7px;">

<style type="text/css">
</style>

He looked up at her, his face emotionless. The gun and the blade didn't much scare him. He held his arm out, and used his index finger to push down on the top of the gun. "Not a good idea..." he muttered, his low voice coming out calmly. He moved his hand away from the gun and took one last drag of his cigarette before he flicked it into the puddle on the road. He then, turned, grabbing a throwing knife from his pocket and flicked it. It zoomed past her face, and landed in the skull of a walker. "Watch your back." he said.<br><br>

He walked past her, bumping into her shoulder on purpose. He bent down picking up the knife and wiped it off on the shirt of the walker. He stood up, folding the knife up and setting it back in his pocket. He made a small gesture of across, head to chest, shoulder to shoulder. Before he continued walking away. His hair was like a black mop now, he was soaked to the bone. He needed to find a place to stay, and dry out his things. He looked around, trying to find a safely hidden house. Somewhere to spend the night.<br><br>

He looked back over his shoulder at the female. A small smirk spreading across his face, he was impressed that she wasn't scared. Most people found him to be some sort of psycho, and in fact he wasn't. He was sane, he just chose to be a raider. Not that he raided much, he didn't. The title mostly kept people from raiding him. He took out another cigarette and lit it. He continued on his trek to find shelter, not particularly wanting to get caught up in the rain. He was no fan of rain, but it confused the undead. Causing them to be a bit slower than usual, and distracted easily. </div></div>
<br>
<div style="font-family:century gothic;font-size: 8px;color: #999999;">MADE BY <a href="http://z10.invisionfree.com/CAUTIONTOTHEWIND/index.php?showuser=23869">LOVE, IRY.</a> OF CAUTION 2.0</div>

[/dohtml]

Rebecca Delano
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
To Rebecca's surprise, he didn't show any emotion. Instead, he pushed away her gun, muttering "Not a good idea..." Pausing for a moment, she was about to reply when he grabbed a knife and threw it. Jumping, she raised her gun again, but the knife sailed past her head and landed in the head of a walker. "Watch your back."

"Nice one," she commented, narrowed her eyes slightly. He hadn't tried anything, hadn't even threatened her, but she still didn't trust him. Her gun was lowered, but her finger remained on the trigger.

He walked past her, bumping into her shoulder. In return, stepped on his foot, adjusting her backpack. The rain was pouring down faster now, and she put on the hood of her jacket. Making a cross sign, he continued walking.

Looking back, a small smirk spread across his face and he seemed almost impressed. Rebecca gave a nod, meeting his eyes as thunder rumbled.

As he looked around, she shrugged, giving a half smile. "I'm Rebecca. You have anywhere to stay? There's a pretty good place back that way." -She pointed behind her, towards the town she had come from- "I'm probably heading back there. It's pretty well barricaded. Stocked well, too."

Andy "Rogue" Broda
Member Avatar
[dohtml]<center>

</div>
<div style="width:300px; text-align:justify; font-family:courier new; font-size:10px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase;">tag: Rebecca, words: enough, notes: le notes?!</div>

<p>

<style type="text/css">
</style>

Rogue smirked, nodding as she spoke. "Lead the way." he said, motioning a hand for her to take the lead. He had nowhere to go, and sadly enough he came from nowhere. He was a roamer, he didn't stay in one area too long. It usually lead to unwanted visitors, or unwanted people to wander into his life. She however, struck him in a familiar way. She was too much like him, too scared to get too close. And that could help him keep a distance. He smirked at her and looked down, a bit bashful like. He looked up, exhaling. He felt the smoke exit his lungs, some people thought smoking was bad. But in an apocalypse, nothing was worse.<br><br>

"Name's Andy AKA Rogue. You are?" he asked, holding the cig out to her. It was his simple test, if she valued life, she'd probably decline. If she was like him, losing hope. She'd probably take it. But what was his chance in getting to know her? There was none. He was a freak of nature, his style considered "emo" or "goth" by the ignorant. There was no justifying himself to please the crowd. He snorted at that, and turned looking behind them. Nothing. Just the rain and them. Comforting.<br><br>

"For your sake, it best not be a trap." he said, his eyes glittering a bit dangerously. But the smile on his lips practically screamed he was flirting. A bit of a mixture there, he hoped he wasn't led to a trap. But if he was, best to die by at least a pretty girl than an ugly one. He could live with that, or die. He smirked and began to walk forward. It was time to get out of the rain. His hair was getting ruined, and it was hard to fix how he liked it. His face turned emotionless then. "C'mon." he said. Never leave a person behind.</div></div>
<br>

[/dohtml]

Rebecca Delano
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Rebecca nodded. "I'd better grab my crowbar." She took off her bag, stashing her knife inside and pulling out a badly scratched crowbar. "Keep a weapon handy. There aren't too many where we're headed, but there are quite a few before we reach the house." She didn't really want to stay in the house another night, but the storm was picking up and she didn't really want to struggle for miles soaking wet.

He held a cig out to her, and she shook her head. "I'm good- messes up my senses and I need to keep a clear head."

"For your sake, it best not be a trap."

Rebecca smirked with almost laughing eyes. "For my sake? I have a gun- it would be easier to shoot you here and save myself the bother of a trap. It would save me a lot of planning, that's for sure." She studied him for a moment. He was somehow intriguing to Rebecca- she didn't know what to make of him really, not yet anyways.

He smirked, starting to walk. Rebecca ran up beside him, expression cold again as she pointed out an empty street. "Go down there- it's the easiest way. Watch out for walkers- there's fork in the road that's full of 'em. We'll be turning before that, but they'll probably come after us."

"If you get bit you're on your own," she commented, speeding up.

« Previous Topic · King County · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Skin by Revo. of RPG-D and ATF!