Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Links are the coolest things since sliced bread
Welcome to The Walking Dead. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
A Significant Day; Tag: Chris Young
Topic Started: May 20 2012, 06:00 AM (355 Views)
Kato Fuma
Member Avatar
An animated corpse roamed a small parking lot that was surrounded by lush trees. The walker was a boy. He looked like he might have been attractive, if it wasn't for the half of his jaw missing, and his organs hanging out of a huge open wound on his stomach. The zombie slowly hobbled around the deserted parking lot, slowly moving closer to some trees. The walker actually got close to a few trees, it was being shaded by them.

It was too quiet, until the sound of a rock skipping clattered across the parking lot. The zombie stopped, gradually moaning while it slowly turning in the sound's direction. As the zombie scanned the area for lunch, Kato saw his chance. Fiercely jumping out of a tree behind the crazed cannibal, The ninja puncture the walker's skull with his katana in mid air. He used the decayed body to break his fall, landing into a forward roll to a knee. He instantly twisted the blade which made a bone crunching creak. Kato pulled his katana out of the unanimated body, and stood to his feet. Wearing his ninja uniform, He sheathed his katana in between back and black backpack. His shinobi shozoku looked too authentic to be a Halloween costume from a store. He pulled off his mask and hood, taking deep breaths as he stared at the sky.

He paused there, using a hand to block his icy eyes from the hot sun. His light complexion glistened in the sun. The ninja had the body and face of a model. Kato remained there in the open, stretching occasionally. At the moment he didn't care, letting his guard down. He hadn't ran into any humans or zombies in awhile. The shinobi was actually pleased to see the animated corpse he had killed. It was refreshing.. in a twisted, strange way.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chris Young
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Chris brought his 2 dogs to a halt and his brother to bring his weapon out and put his guard on. Chris pulled his mask on and his hood on and brought out his new thick sword. It was shiny and had the fresh blood of a walker that just would not die. Chris had to stab it twice and then his knife broke so he brought out the sword and killed it instantly. This sword was the god and Chris was the handler of it.

Chris brought out his sword, his dogs started growling and his little brother was in defense mode. There was a human nearby and Chris knew it was a survivor. If it was in the Atlanta Survivors group he would just kill him now but there was something about this man that made Chris not want to kill him and start to talk. "Hey Jackie Chan, what happened, business mission." Chris said with his mask on his face and his blue eyes showing.

Kato Fuma
Member Avatar
The ninja heard a voice coming from his side. He was so off guard he didn't notice anyone was around. It brought him back from daydreaming, yet it didn't phase him. His face always held no emotion, which made him come off cold. Kato's cold stare landed on a pair of crystal blue eyes, only turning his head slowly after. There was a long, awkward silence between the two. Kato checked the crew out, his pupils bouncing back and forth. The masked guy, his growling dogs, even the young boy's stance told him they meant business. The shinobi took extra time to eyeball the sword in the blue-eyed strangers hand. He also watched the fresh blood drip off of the tip. He glanced at the surrounding area, making sure he wasn't in some kind of trap.

A ninja always has a way to escape, or at least that's what he told himself. He was actually somewhat thrilled to see humans in this new world. Once again, it had been sometime since Kato ran into a human or a walker. Today he happened to do that within 10 mins of waking up. The ninja's sensei, his father, taught him about the Earth's natural shelter. Those lessons had been helping Kato get through these days of the undead. Kato's icy gaze return to the masked sword handler. He took a few more deep breaths, and murmured," I don't want any trouble. I'm just trying to survive."

He couldn't help but stare into those piercing blue eyes. It was a strange affair for him since he was so used to being ignored. For some reason, the masked man eyes were interesting to him. They intrigued him enough that he slowly turned his body toward to angry dogs and all. If Kato wasn't so muscular, He would look as skinny as he is. The ninja was lightweight, which helped him be stealthy. The shinobi was average height with lanky arms and legs. Even in the shinobi shozoku you could see the boy was curvy. He definitely had a woman's shape, just sculpted by muscles. His skin was a light mocha color, and looked like he had been in a freezer for to long. In fact, no one would be surprised if they could see Kato's breath. He didn't go into a defensive stance hoping that the boys and dogs would see this, and calm down.

Chris Young
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Chris smiled "Isn't everyone trying to survive these days?" He said removing his mask and putting in his backpack. "Calmare." He said to his dogs as they sat down next to his brother. "You see my sword, huh? Zombie blood, don't worry, I don't kill humans. I got way better things to do then bug some helpless citizens." He said in a joking way, laughing a little bit and looking into the mans eyes.

"I'm Chris. This is my brother Colt and my 2 dogs Bandit and Crystal." he said holding his hand out after taking his hood down, showing his blond hair which was in a nice spiky mohawk. It looked golden in the sun and so did his gleaming ice blue eyes. "What's your name, soldier." He said smiling brightly at him while his brother and the dogs walked away.

Kato Fuma
Member Avatar
Even though Kato's face remained emotionless, his body language seemed to say he was slightly guarded still. That was better, seeing as he was completely guarded until seeing the stranger smile. Chris had made him so nervous, the ninja began to blush. With his caramel complexion, it could only be seen up close. Chris was very attractive, with his blonde mane and sparkling blue eyes. The tall swordsman's voice magnified his charm. He was bigger than Kato, and just as muscular. Even though the ninja was anxious, all you could read from him was... nothing. He inhaled and exhaled with that blank expression.

The shinobi stayed silent for a moment longer, and slowly mumbled," My name.. is Kato Fuma." The awkward silence creeped back in, as Kato tried to think of something else to say. This was an area that needed improvement. The ninja was so used to being ignored, that he wasn't skilled and making conversation with new people. It didn't help that the tall, handsome survivor made him uneasy. All he could think to say was," Your sword."

Chris Young
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Chris smiled and looked down at his sword. He grabbed it out and swung it around being a show off and put it back in his belt. "I found it when I stayed at a house. Cool right? Your sword is like a ninja sword right?" He said smiling and looking at it eagerly. It was a nice sword and easy to use since it was smaller but did just the same damage. "Wanna come with me to where i'm headed? I am going to this huge motel." He grinned and looked up at him.

This man seemed star struck or something but Chris wasn't very judgmental over people like that so he remained cocky but sweet. His face had a smile on it and his eyes looked into Kato's. "Nice name Kato! Interesting for a ninja. What up with the costume anyways, it's like 60 degrees out." He said teasingly to the man.

Kato
Member Avatar
Ignore me!
Edited by Kato, May 25 2012, 04:29 AM.

Kato Fuma
Member Avatar
Kato blushed as the tall swordsman showed off, swinging his sword around,"oh, yeah." When questioned about his sword, the ninja pulled his katana from it's sheath. Kato tried showing off by spinning it in the air with the twist of the wrist, and catching it with the same hand. Only problem was the ninja wasn't good at showing off. When he caught he pointed the blade down to his side, which slashed the zombie. He slightly jumped from the shock, yet his facial expression remained blank and cold. He apologized while Chris asked him to join him, taking a few seconds before replying," uhh.. sure." He sheathed his katana, and slowly walked closer to the Chris. Someone actually asked him to hang out.

In 10 minutes he had been attacked, noticed, approached, threatened by growling dogs, talked to, and ask to accompany someone on an adventure. He placed his hand on the back of his head and rubbed it a few times. This was a normal stance for Kato. He posed like that before he became a teen, and it would normally happen when he was asked a question or nervous. His facial expression had not changed once this whole time. The ninja always came off socially awkward.. because he was. Is. When the tall swordsman made jokes, Kato didn't exactly laugh. It was very subtle, but the corners of his lips turned upwards just enough to notice up close. His stare was still icy and he didn't blink much. But his father did teach him to not blink as much.

The ninja replied to the jokes," haha, funny. I was named after my fathe-". He looked at the ground for a second and finished murmuring," my father. I'm a junior. We both had, or have... a love for ninjas. Plus, it helps me blend into the night." Kato silently gasped when he noticed how much he had said. He never spoke that much to anyone in years that wasn't family, or students. As small talk as that would be for most, that was much bigger for Kato. Even when shocked, the only thing that changed with his blank expression was the way his lips slightly opened. He rubbed the back of his head again and mumbled," Lead the way."

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Atlanta · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Skin by Revo. of RPG-D and ATF!